Saturday, September 24, 2011

A Drive With Myself ...!!

On a bleak evening, having subdued by loneliness I went on drive on my bike to discover myself.
Don't know with whom it was competing, but my bike was striving to get through, tearing the gusty air. My mind was perplexed by baffling questions I was asking it to know myself.

Why my heart is still discontented having achieved many watersheds in life? I am not running to endeavour opulence for sure. With this I provided my mind with space shuttle to voyage in the flashback to gather reviving moments of my winsome life. Since my childhood, I have been very industrious not because I want to conquer the result but because I love the road to destination more than the destination itself. I have been lured by an enticing road since my adolescence and I started walking on it just having an insight of self satisfaction without a shred of cognizance about where this way is leading to.

As I grew, I found that it was a bait laid to trap me. There was a big stone of obstacle resting in my way to hinder my smooth run when I was preparing for higher secondary board examination. I strongly believe, had I been succumbed to that stumbling block, I would have fallen in to an abyss. My mind-hand coordination was hampered and I was just helpless not being able to write having each and every answer being known. I felt like bursting into tears of disappointment after each and every examination but my fighting nature helped me remain calm. Somehow I could manage to get at least respectable score and get into the Mechanical Engineering. After that I fought to vanish that hindrance from its root and I succeeded. To me it is my biggest achievement of life.

One thing I started believing is that there is always something good we have but we have to fight for the thing you don't have. For me it was in the form of physique. Having got a humiliating skinny body, I passed out from school with weight of 40 kg...!! Then I made up my mind and hit the gym. I would not say I could get a well toned body but could manage to get respectable 60 kg within few years. After that I started leaping on the roads I was walking slowly before. I got into IIT and lived moments of life there. I came to Bangalore, become a part of most exciting work but still I am not satisfied. I have chosen the way of technology development to contribute to the society and it requires lot more efforts.

All of a sudden, I realized that I have come 40 kms just reminiscing and I have to go back to my home as I cannot miss any episode of "Just Dance". After all past is past. It is just to get vigour and rigour to live in present. Having got almost everything I wished, still deep into the heart there is a sense of incompleteness, a shred of discontent.

Don't know why?

9 comments:

  1. Because u r missing me... D competitor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. really impressed with dis dude...... i thought to write sumthng lyk dis in my blogs, but cant.... ur really grt buddy...... hats-off

    ReplyDelete
  3. @balu: Competition is on even if you are not here...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Chikita: Thanks for your appreciation...but I am really sorry, I could not recognize you from name "Chikita"

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need to get married :P or second option you can take up the whole sanyasi concept! :P :P Nice write up btw!! Thanks for maaning my baat and chaluing the blog :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. @cheezecake...The first option is better but not for now I guess..and I am never going to become "sanyasii" for sure...:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The day you will feel you are complete, that day we will miss these blogs, one of my genius friends... and you will not find any meaning of life....

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's true Sai I guess..Ecstasy lies in striving for the thing you don't have..Once you get, the pleasure of the tangible thing vanishes..!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. "The day you start's realizing about your incompleteness, is in fact the same day you start exploring yourself"
    Carry on my dear, it's a long journey...

    ReplyDelete